Thank you for your interest in participating in Gentlemen's Fashion Week. Our purpose is to target men and women who buy for men throughout the state of Florida. The goal is to help designers gain new clients and distribution from buyers and consumers alike. In order to participate in our showcase, you must apply and be accepted to showcase your collection.
- Applicants must have 8-12 original garment designs that have not been seen or previously showcased.
- Designers selected to participate in Gentlemen's Fashion Week may purchase exhibitor (vendor) space.
What's In It for Designers?
If selected to showcase your collection at Gentlemen's Fashion Week , participation includes:
- Designer & company name, logo and/or link on the official Gentlemen's Fashion Week website, marketing materials and media advertisements.
- Professional runway, stage, lighting, and sound production to showcase your collection.
- Professional fashion show production staff, volunteers, and designer assistants on site.
- Press interview opportunities, photo shoot opportunities.
- Refreshments and light meal the day of the show.
- International media exposure.
How to Apply
To apply for participation in Gentlemen's Fashion Week, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line "GFW Design Submission: [Your Name/Brand]". Please be sure to include:
- Your full contact information
- A short biography
- Examples of or a link to your work